Viseart ~ EyeShadow Palette Petite PRO | Review

Viseart EyeShadow Palette Petite PRO
I bought this pretty thing to try out Viseart as I've always heard them raved about but had never tried their products, until now.
Viseart EyeShadow Palette Petite PRO
Viseart EyeShadow Palette Petite PRO
This palette is small. VERY small. As in, if you bought either of the Too Faced Chocolate Chip palettes and your first reaction was "omg this is so tiny!" then I urge you to make it a habit of looking into how much product you get in this Viseart palette. It's smaller than my hand. Hell, it can fit in my pocket more easily than my cell phone. That aside, the pans are lined up nicely and they are filled, not like with the Too Faced minis where they were barely filled halfway. There is no wasted space here. Just be prepared that it is teeny tiny.
Viseart EyeShadow Palette Petite PRO
The shadows themselves are like velvet goodness for your eyelids. It's one of those palettes where the shadows just kind of blend themselves and no matter what look you're trying to create, the look magically just happens the way you wanted it to.
Viseart EyeShadow Palette Petite PRO Swatches
If you own the new Smashbox Cover Shot palette (also a mini palette) in "Golden Hour", that one is a decent dupe for this Viseart palette. It will run you $28 for 0.27 oz where the Viseart palette is $30 for 0.208 oz so you do get less product in the Viseart than the Smashbox for a higher cost. Quality-wise, I do love my Smashbox Cover Shot palettes (I have Golden Hour and Ablaze) but this Viseart one is just so nice to the touch and is easier to blend. The Smashbox packing is more fun though. In the pic below, Smashbox "Ablaze" is on the top left with "Golden Hour" on the top right. The Viseart Petite Pro is on the bottom. You can see the similarities between the Viseart and Golden Hour. They both have golden, sating shades and a purple. The 2 base colors, the white and taupe shade are also similar on the color wheel. To see more on the Smashbox Cover Shot palettes, here's my post on these two.
Viseart Petite PRO & Smashbox Cover Shot in Ablaze and Golden Hour

Overall, I am now looking at the full Viseart palettes and plan to pick one up in the near future.

More Pics on my Instagram <3

Looks Using This Product



Lipstick: NARS Audacious in "Anna"




Comments

Recent Posts Readers Are Loving