Sephora VIB Rouge Fall 2017 Preview Event ~ June 3

The Sephora Fall 2017 Preview Event is almost here! I love the preview events (even if it means waking up to get to the nearest store by 8:30AM) it is such a fun time for me. This year, we've got a nice lineup of products to look forward to.

2 eyeshadow palettes, 3 facial products as well as a facial tool, a perfume and a Sephora Favorites perfume kit, a makeup kit by Benefit, a Sephora Favorites hair product kit, and a new Master Class Palette kit by Smashbox. It's a good, fun assortment. I'll definitely be picking up the new Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Vol. III palette, but I'm not entirely sure what else. I bought the Smashbox Master Class Palette last year and it's great if you're just starting out and want to play around with one kit to get a feel for products. But I don't see any reason to buy a second one (for me at least). It does look like a nice kit though so if it's something you're interested in, I would recommend giving it a try. 


The Preview Event will take place on Saturday, June 3rd from 8:30AM - 10AM. At my local Sephora they served mini bagels and cookies, coffee, etc. (which my boyfriend was exceptionally happy to see). The products available in store were also available online (for Rouge members only) so while I don't know for sure, I would imagine this would be available to Rouges if you're not an early bird. I'm unsure when the products will be available for everyone, but I'm guessing the end of June sounds plausible.

EDIT: It sounds like these products will be available for everyone June 15th =)

Happy Shopping Everyone! #VIBRougeEvent


Comments