Sephora VIB Rouge Holiday 2017 Preview Event: The Products!


It's already getting into Holiday season in the beauty industry! As much as I love this time of year, I could wait another month to start previewing holiday items. Time just seems to be going by so fast and I am not prepared for it!

September 9th marks the official date of the preview event for VIB Rouges. I'll be going to the event held at my local Sephora store. I've RSVP'd with my +1, who I've notified (I always bring my boyfriend along. We stop at the cupcake shop across from the Sephora or walk to See's Candies afterwards on the way home--makes for great Instagram pics!)


Lipstick sets are always a thing during the holidays. The Marc Jacobs one is a must have for me, and the Bite Beauty sets are probably one of the most coveted sets that receive the most praise from consumers during the holidays. The Clinique one below looks super cute too.


I can vouch for the Lancome Monsieur Lashes mascara. It's one of my favs <3


I'll be passing on the Too Faced sets this year. I bought 2 of their sets last year and while adorable to look at, the quality was sub par and I rarely reached for them. I'm guessing this one will be about $60 and while that may seem decent for the vast amount of product you receive, they aren't worth it in my opinion. The NARS set is probably a good one, and I know that Drunk Elephant set will go fast. I'll be passing on it though. Unless you're wanting to test some skincare, I prefer stability with my skincare and changing products all the time doesn't work for me.


I bought a First Aid Beauty set similar to the above one last year. I split it with my mom and we both loved it. Makes for a great gift (provided you aren't gifting it to someone with lotion or skin allergies). The Smashbox set might not be bad. I can't tell but it looks like their Cover Shot eyeshadow palettes in Golden Hour and Ablaze and a highlighter palette? If those are the two palettes I think they are, I have them both and they are quite good. Great for travel. I am kind of tempted by that hair care set. I love trying new hair products so I may pick that up. 

Additionally, take home a Limited Edition beauty bag with a $50 purchase =)

Happy Shopping!! <3



Comments

Recent Posts Readers Are Loving