Natasha Denona ~ Lila Palette | Review Coming Soon!


Update: For the full review, please visit this page!

Natasha Denona released her 2nd 15-pan eye shadow palette earlier this week. Though I don't think the theme of the palette really coincides with the current season, it is certainly a fresh item amidst all the warm toned burnt oranges, reds, and golden shades that make up Fall. Next to her Sunset palette (link to this review is here) she has added something new to her collection of high end palettes of a larger size.


I'm providing some pictures that I've taken as I've been using this product. My review will come in about a week or so after I've used it enough times to have a good grasp on its performance and how it compares to the Sunset palette in terms of quality. I always recommend trying a product yourself if you're curious, but hopefully this will help any prospective buyers make a decision on if this is a product for you!


Review Coming Soon!
Natasha Denona Lila Palette (natual lighting swatches)

Natasha Denona Lila Palette (indoor lighting swatches)

Comments

Recent Posts Readers Are Loving