Holiday 2018: A Peek at the Products! | First Look


Holiday items have started flooding the Instagram, Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, and online retail scene. I can't help it, but I love this time of year as all the makeup launches are just so exciting. It's a time to be full of wonder and enjoy the marketing that only this time of the year brings.

Granted, it's also still only September/October so, take it for what you will =)

I've been receiving packages of products in spurts and wanted to get pics posted asap, so I'll do follow up posts as more items arrive. Better pics will also follow I promise! Plus reviews as I make my way through the pile <3

Marc Jacobs O!Mega Glaze All-Over Foil Luminizer ~ Review to come

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked ~ Review to come


Too Faced ~ Review to come







Kevyn Aucoin ~ Review to come

Natasha Denona "Cranberry" and "Gold" Palettes ~ Review to come



More to follow (pics, reviews, products, etc)

Thanks for reading! <3
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Recent Posts Readers Are Loving