Sephora VIB Sale Recs | Skincare Edition

The Sephora VIB sale is underway! We are now just starting out the 2nd weekend for Rouges and VIB and BI will follow. I'm doing a short series of entries with recommendations for products, both new discoveries and old favorites, to help you build your wishlist for the sale!

The brand OleHenriksen is very close to my heart; I'm a huge fan of many of their exquisite products. The Sheer Transformation Perfecting Moisturizer was my first love. If you have some texture you want to smooth out, this is a great product. I usually mix it 1:1 with the OleHenrikson C-Rush Brightening Gel Creme (see below!)

 OleHenrikson C-Rush Brightening Gel Creme is my favorite product to use at night (though I often use it during the day too). The scent of oranges never gets old and continuously makes me feel fresh and revitalized. This product leaves my face brighter and quite hydrated. It's just one of those products that adds that little extra something.

Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream is my favorite, daytime face cream. Especially during Winter; it just holds the moisture in so nicely. Plus it feels so luxurious to apply. It's so dense and concentrated and so, so smooth. I swear I can feel all the moisture and "good stuff" entering my pores upon application. My face thanks me during this cold, dry season. 

Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Body Butter is a new favorite of mine. Now that the air is getting colder and drier, a good body butter to use in the evenings is desperately needed. This one uses minimal fragrance so it won't irritate your skin or dry it out. It also quite literally feels like you're applying butter to your skin. It's also wonderful for back massages <3

Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm is my new favorite makeup remover. I used to use Erborian Solid Cleansing Oil (also very good) but this one is a little more product for less money (Farmacy is also "Clean" at Sephora!)

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask is my lip product of choice for the AM and PM. I put it on in the AM to soak in while I apply my makeup, and at night to work its magic while I sleep. I have the Limited Edition grapefruit scent and the regular scent (which isn't that different from the grapefruit version). I bought my mom this as well and she loves it (will make a great gift for the holidays!)
 This "Kiss and Make Up Set" is available at Sephora and can be used for Stocking Stuffers or simply something nice to put a bow on and gift to someone who suffers from dry, cracked lips!

Thanks for reading!
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments