Sephora Early Access & Holiday Bonus ~ Winter Sale Event!


Every year just after the holiday chaos has launched in full swing and before the holidays actually start, Sephora holds their Winter sale, the big sale of the year that Sephora shoppers wait months for.

Usually, the sale is broken up by bracket: Rouges get early access the first week, then the sale opens up for VIBs, then BIs. This year, it appears that Sephora has decided to do an additional wave for Rouges. They get a First Access Event, and then the sale open up for 5 days and all tiers are included.

The Early Access for Rouges offers 20% off and is November 3 - 6. Bring a friend into the store on Friday, 11/3 and you'll both receive 20% your purchases. The code for online orders is "20FORROUGE


Then there is the Holiday Bonus which opens up the sale for everyone. This sale lasts from November 10 - 15. Rouges get another 20%, VIBs get 20%, and BIs get 15%. The code for Rouges, VIBs and BIs is"20FORVIB".

I have a tendency to plan my 20% purchases months in advance. I sometimes I find that planning my purchases is half the fun of the purchasing process. I just love it. This year, I'll be re-stocking up on some skincare items, and adding a handful of purchases I've been wanting to buy and have been saving for this sale in particular <3


Comments

Recent Posts Readers Are Loving