Stila ~ Star Light, Star Bright Highlighting Palette

Holiday 2016 Collections are rolling in!


Stila is offering up a nice little highlight palette as part of their Holiday 2016 goodies! 
Stila Star Light Star Bright
This is a SUPER buttery and soft ensemble of light highlight shades that settle nicely into the skin.  This isn't the best highlighter to create an intense highlight, it's more of a "blend it in" for a subtle, soft glow. You can blend the colors so if the pink, if you don't love that iridescent-y look, you can mix it with the other 2 to add just a hint of pearl-pink to the golden tones of the other 2 shades. For the record, I adore this for Winter time. While it could of course be used anytime of the year, I just feel like it's soft and wintry.
Stila Star Light Star Bright finger swatch
The packaging is solid. I dropped it on my foot once and I guess the corner hit one of the bones at the top of my foot because I could feel where it landed for an entire week! That's some serious packaging that is. Just try not to drop it on yourself!
Stila Star Light Star Bright finger swatch

Comments

Recent Posts Readers Are Loving