IT Cosmetics ~ Bye Bye Redness Neutralizing Correcting Cream

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness 
If you've been on the hunt for a color corrector or neutralizer that doesn't leave a sickly, grey-ish green tinge to your skin, this is the product for you. I've tried multiple green color-correcting products--the Smashbox one, the Clinique one, a Becca one, and they just all leave my skin without the red, that issue is solved, but instead my skin looks devoid of life in the areas where I sought to simply erase a little red. The IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Neutralizing Correcting Cream is like the equivalent of the Benefit Erase Paste concealer. Thick, creamy, a little goes a long way and each tiny dot applies with impact. I use my Beauty Blender to apply (but a brush or even your fingers will probably work just fine) and it stays all day--no redness to be found on my cheeks or up around my temples or between my eyebrows where redness usually occurs. No breaking out, no extra oil or dryness. Just nice, natural looking, creamy skin.

I believe it only comes in one shade which will surely be an issue for some. The shade, Natural Beige, will work for the Fair/Light to Medium toned skin tones, but I don't think it will work wonders if you're a bit darker than Medium.



How I Use This Product: Dampen Beauty Blender. Dip into the jar and then dab a little product on each of the areas with red undertones on my face: lower cheek area (around where I would contour) up to my temples, in between my eyebrows, around my nose, and a little on my chin. The product is pretty thick and it will look a bit caked on if you use too much. It’s also a pretty pricey product so really, you don’t need very much! I then apply my foundation over it.

Comments

Recent Posts Readers Are Loving